Centerville School Board Members
Randy Kelly - Board Chairperson
Kevin Mackey - Vice Board Chairperson
Paige Culver - Board Member
Sherry Lynn Dow - Board Member
Todd Seymanski - Board Member
School Board Educational Plans
1. Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of our wide range of student ability levels and learning needs.
2. Recognize and reward excellence in student achievements.
3. Adopt curriculum materials rotation which aligns schools K-12.
4. Attract and retain quality personnel.
5. Implement on-going strategies to improve school climate, student leadership and responsible decision-making.
6. Create a multi-hazard emergency plan with crisis response team.
7. Compile a community resource list and volunteer program.
8. Keep technology resources up-to-date in all curricular and administrative areas.
9. Re-evaluate structure of school-wide fundraising efforts.
10. Adhere to long range maintenance, renovation and replacement schedule for facilities, grounds, bus and food service.
11. Incorporate drug awareness education into the curriculum.
12. Provide academic challenge for students through expanded enrichment opportunities, advanced courses, scheduling flexibility and increased course offerings.